Nutrition Care Methyl B12 Tablets are a lactose free sublingual tablet containing Methylcobalamin, an active form of vitamin B12, which has superior absorption compared to other forms of Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 deficiency is associated with increased serum homocysteine levels and fatigue. Sufficient levels of vitamin B12 are essential to maintaining normal neurological and cardiovascular system health.
Nutrition Care Methyl B12 Tablets May Assist With
- Supports DNA synthesis
- Supports healthy cardiovascular and nervous system function
- Supports remethylation of homocysteine to methionine
- Supports red blood cell formation
- Supports cellular growth & replication
- Vitamin B12 is required for the synthesis of myelin, the insulation around nerves
- Supporting cellular DNA
The active ingredients in Nutrition Care Methyl B12 Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nutrition Care Methyl B12 Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nutrition Care Methyl B12 Ingredients per Tablet
Nutrition Care Methly B12 Tablets are free from dairy, lactose, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten, eggs and yeast.
Nutrition Care Methly B12 Tablets are free from artificial flavours, colours and sweeteners.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nutrition Care Methyl B12
- Do not use Nutrition Care Methyl B12 Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Absorption of Nutrition Care Methly B12 Tablets are decreased by the use of Proton pump inhibitors, Chloramphenicol (antibiotic), Metformin and Methotrexate.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nutrition Care Methyl B12 Tablets please contact your health care professional.