Metagenics Resist-X Tablets contain cocoa polyphenols which have been shown to maintain cellular redox status in pancreatic beta cell lines, therefore exerting a protective effect against beta cell dysfunction.
Metagenics Resist-X Tablets May Assist With
- Support healthy glucose metabolism and transport
- Maintain energy production and support healthy mood.
- Cocoa standardised to 250mg polyphenols per tablet, plus cinnamon and gymnema.
The active ingredients in Metagenics Resist-X Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Resist-X Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics Resist-X Ingredients per Tablet
|Cinnamomum cassia, stem bark dry (Cinnamon)
|Theobroma cacao, seed dry (Cocoa)
|Standardised to polyphenols calculated as Catechin
|Gymnema sylvestre, leaf dry (Gymnema)
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn® – Zinc bisglycinate)
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
Metagenics Resist-X Tablets are free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics Resist-X Tablets are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics Resist-X - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Resist-X Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Resist-X Tablets please contact your health care professional.