Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Capsules are a fat soluble phospholipid that is a key building block of cellular membranes, particularly that of neurons.
Metagenics Phosphatidylserine May Assist With
- Assist in maintaining healthy memory and cognition.
- Phosphatidylserine is a key building block of nerve cell membranes.
- Matches a clinically trialled dose.
Product Size: 30 Capsules
The active ingredients in Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Ingredients per Capsule
|Lecithin liquid -
|Soy phosphatidylserine-enriched soy
|Equiv. soy phosphatidylserine
Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Capsules are free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Capsules are free from artificial colours and flavours.
Metagenics Phosphatidylserine - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Phosphatidylserine Capsules please contact your health care professional.