Metagenics Arabino Guard contains arabinogalactans are actively fermented by friendly colonic bacteria, providing energy for their growth and metabolism. This also results in the release of short-chain fatty acids acetate, propionate and butyrate.
Metagenics Arabino Guard May Assist With
- Support healthy immunity.
- Provides a minimum of 85% arabinogalactans derived from Larix occidentalis.
- Easily mixes into food and beverages.
Product Size: 60g Powder
The active ingredients in Metagenics Arabino Guard, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Arabino Guard and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics Arabino Guard contains;
|Larch gum (from Larix occidentalis)
Metagenics Arabino Guard is free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt.
Metagenics Arabino Guard is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Metagenics Arabino Guard
- Do not use Metagenics Arabino Guard if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Arabino Guard please contact your health care professional