Ubiquinol-Q10 Max is a unique blend of two forms of coenzyme Q10, 150mg ubiquinol and 150mg ubidecarenone per capsule.Ubiquinol is the reduced (active) form and ubidecarenone is the oxidised form of coenzyme Q10, both required by the body for various processes.
BioCeuticals Ubiquinol-Q10 Max May Assist With
- Contains ubiquinol, the active form of coenzyme Q10, which has superior absorption and higher bioavailability than other forms of coenzyme Q10.
- Contains ubidecarenone, a cost effective and readily absorbed form of coenzyme Q10.
- Maintains cellular energy production through its role as a cofactor in oxidative phosphorylation and the electron transport (respiratory) chain.
- Provides potent antioxidant activity to maintain cellular health.
- Regenerates other antioxidants including vitamins C and E.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function.
Product Size: 30 softgel capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Ubiquinol-Q10 Max, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Ubiquinol-Q10 Max and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Ubiquinol-Q10 Max Ingredients per capsule
|Ubiquinol-10 (reduced coenzyme Q10)
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals Ubiquinol-Q10 Max
- Do not use BioCeuticals Ubiquinol-Q10 Max if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take BioCeuticals Ubiquinol-Q10 Max while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Ubiquinol-Q10 Max please contact your health care professional