Featuring Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V), isolated from healthy human infant intestine, and naturally occurring B. bifidum (BB01) and Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA02) strains, to support healthy digestive function. The low excipient formula is delivered in a convenient, pull-apart capsule for accurate dosing and optimal sterility.
BioCeuticals NeoFlora For Juniors May Assist With
- The probiotics in NeoFlora For Juniors may support healthy digestive function.
- Features B. breve (M-16V), isolated from healthy human infant intestine.
- Contains naturally occurring B. bifidum (BB01) and L. acidophilus (LA02) strains of human origin.
- For optimal sterility and to ensure a convenient, accurate dose for dispensing, probiotics are delivered in a capsule that can be pulled apart for dosing in a powder/liquid form.
- Low excipient formula, free from animal products, gluten, soy protein, artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Product Size: 20 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals NeoFlora For Juniors, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals NeoFlora For Juniors and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals NeoFlora For Juniors Ingredients per capsule
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA02)
||1 billion CFU
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (BB01)
||1 billion CFU
|Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V)
||3 billion CFU
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals NeoFlora For Juniors
- Do not use BioCeuticals NeoFlora For Juniors if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals NeoFlora For Juniors please contact your health care professional