Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and easier absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular function and cellular energy production. CoQ10 provides antioxidant activity to help protect against cellular damage, particularly of cardiac tissue, and helps regenerate other antioxidants in the body.
BioCeuticals Liposomal CoQ10 May Assist With
- CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular function and cellular energy production.
- CoQ10 provides antioxidant activity to help neutralise free radicals, including in cardiac tissue, and help regenerate other antioxidants in the body.
- Orange flavour.
Product Size: 50ml
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Liposomal CoQ10, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Liposomal CoQ10 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Liposomal CoQ10 Ingredients per 1ml (2 sprays)
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)
BioCeuticals Liposomal CoQ10 Excipients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocopherols concentrate - mixed (high-alpha type), tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), orange oil, potassium sorbate.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals Liposomal CoQ10
- Do not use BioCeuticals Liposomal CoQ10 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take BioCeuticals Liposomal CoQ10 while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- BioCeuticals Liposomal CoQ10 is not recommended for use in pregnancy or lactation.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Liposomal CoQ10 please contact your health care professional