Vitamin K is a well known, fat-soluble nutrient with importance in the role of blood clotting after injury.
K2 Capsules contains pure menaquinone 7 (MK-7), the form of vitamin K2 that has greater availability and longer half-life, to assist in the maintenance of bone and healthy blood coagulation.
BioCeuticals K2 Capsules May Assist With
- Prevents dietary vitamin K deficiency.
- Essential for healthy calcium metabolism and maintenance of bone health.
- Involved in normal healthy blood coagulation.
- Helps reduce bone mineral density (BMD) loss in healthy post-menopausal women.
- Very small soft gel capsule.
Product Size: 30 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals K2 Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals K2 Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals K2 Capsules Ingredients per capsule
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals K2 Capsules
- Do not use BioCeuticals K2 Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take BioCeuticals K2 Capsules while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Caution in pregnancy or lactation. All forms of vitamin K supplementation during pregnancy or lactation should be used under supervision only.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals K2 Capsules please contact your health care professional