InflamZyme combines the vegetable-derived enzyme bromelain with yeast-derived protease enzymes. These proteolytic enzymes assist in the breakdown and removal of inflammatory by-products, thereby assisting the body’s natural healing processes, and helping reduce localised pain and swelling. Bromelains from pineapple provide additional anti-inflammatory activity.
BioCeuticals InflamZyme May Assist With
- Bromelains exhibit anti-inflammatory activity, and may assist in the temporary relief of mild knee pain, and swelling and inflammation of the nasal sinuses.
- Protease enzymes are involved in the inflammatory cascade.
- Proteolytic enzymes have demonstrated encouraging results for temporary symptom relief of inflammation caused by sporting injuries.
- Aids digestion of proteins.
Product Size: 90 capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals InflamZyme, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals InflamZyme and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals InflamZyme Ingredients per capsule
|Protease (from Aspergilllus oryzae)
||100 000 HUT (200mg)
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)
HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals InflamZyme
- Do not use BioCeuticals InflamZyme if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- InflamZyme is contraindicated in people with hypersensitivities to pineapple (source of bromelains).
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals InflamZyme please contact your health care professional