Using a proprietary extract of echinacea (Echinamide®), Echinamide® ImmunoBurst are chewable capsules of echinacea in a blend of honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil. Echinacea is traditionally used in Native American herbal medicine for the relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and colds.
BioCeuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst May Assist With
- Fast acting liquid chewable burstlet capsule for immediate release in the throat.
- With honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil.
- Contains 85mg of a 20:1 fresh herb extract of the aerial parts and root of Echinacea purpurea.
- Contains proprietary fresh plant extract Echinamide®:
- An organic echinacea that is hand picked.
- Uses the flowers, roots and stems.
- The herb is processed from fresh plant and standardised for potency.
- Kept in liquid form for its application in chewable liquid capsules.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Native American herbal medicine for the relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and colds.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst Ingredients per capsule
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to fresh:
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) whole plant - Echinamide®
|equiv. to cichoric acid
|equiv. to menthol
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst
- Do not use BioCeuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst is not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- BioCeuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst is not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- BioCeuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst contains honey.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Echinamide ImmunoBurst please contact your health care professional