ArmaForce Cough Relief contains elecampane used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) for the symptomatic relief of persistent mild bronchial cough, as well as echinacea which may help ease symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and the common cold when taken at the first sign of infection. The formulation also includes thyme, ivy leaf, marshmallow, mullein and zinc. ArmaForce Cough Relief is suitable for children from three years of age and adults. The great tasting formula is naturally flavoured with honey and manuka honey with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief Liquid May Assist With
- Thyme is traditionally used in WHM as an expectorant, antitussive and antispasmodic for the temporary relief of mild bronchial cough and to help relieve coughs due to URTIs, including the common cold.
- Contains ivy leaf extract standardised to 12% hederacoside C, phytoequivalent to a well-known clinically trialled extract. Ivy leaf is used in traditional WHM as an expectorant in cases of productive cough.
- Elecampane is used as an expectorant for persistent mild bronchial coughs in traditional WHM.
- Marshmallow is a demulcent which relieves irritation of the pharyngeal mucosa and associated dry cough, according to traditional WHM use.
- Echinacea is employed in WHM to help relieve cold symptoms when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Zinc gluconate is a form of zinc used in clinical trials for topical application to the pharynx. Zinc provides nutritional support for healthy immune function.
- Great tasting and easy dosing for most ages; naturally flavoured with honey and manuka honey with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Product Size: 200ml Oral Liquid
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief Liquid, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief Liquid and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief Liquid Ingredients per capsule
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root
|equiv. to cichoric acid
|equiv. to alkylamides
|Hedera helix (ivy leaf) leaf
|equiv. to hederacoside C
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
|Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root
|Inula helenium (elecampane) root
|Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf
|Verbascum thapsus (mullein) leaf
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief Liquid
- Do not use BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief Liquid if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief Liquid please contact your health care professional