PROBiome POWDER (D-lactate free) contains highly therapeutic, scientifically documented probiotic strains, which are safe and effective for all ages. The beneficial strains in PROBiome POWDER (D-lactate free) do not produce D-lactate. D-lactate is a form of lactic acid. Lactic acid build-up may impact intestinal permeability and a ect the survival of beneficial flora.
Bio-Practica PROBiome POWDER May Assist With
- Support the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract and support the mucosal barrier
- Help maintain healthy gut microflora
- Support the health and function of the immune system
- Maintain beneficial ora following antibiotic use
- May assist in reducing the risk of eczema in the first 2 years of life for children with a family history.
Product Size: 50g oral powder
The active ingredients in Bio-Practica PROBiome POWDER, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Bio-Practica PROBiome POWDER and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Bio-Practica PROBiome POWDER Ingredients per 1.0g
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001)
||6 billion CFU
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)
||2 billion CFU
|Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)
||2 billion CFU
Vegan and vegetarian friendly formula. Free from gluten, dairy, wheat, yeast, salt, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Bio-Practica PROBiome POWDER
- Do not use Bio-Practica PROBiome POWDER if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Bio-Practica PROBiome POWDER please contact your health care professional