100% D-lactate free, PROBiome PLUS contains highly therapeutic and scientifically documented probiotic strains to support the health of the digestive tract and mucosal barrier. PROBiome PLUS provides probiotic strains which do not produce D-lactate, a form of lactic acid. The accumulation of acids in the GIT can lower the luminal pH in the large intestine, which may impact intestinal permeability. Lactic acid build-up may impact intestinal permeability and affect the survival of beneficial flora.
Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS May Assist With
- Supports the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract
- Helps maintain healthy gut microflora. If dysbiosis occurs, opportunistic bacteria can grow compromising healthy bacteria
- Supports the mucosal barrier
- Supports the health and function of the immune system
- Maintains beneficial flora following antibiotic use.
Product Size: 30 vegetable capsules
The active ingredients in Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS Ingredients per capsule
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001)
||20 billion CFU
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)
||15 billion CFU
|Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)
||10 billion CFU
Vegan and vegetarian friendly formula. Free from gluten, dairy, wheat, yeast, salt, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS
- Do not use Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Bio-Practica PROBiome PLUS please contact your health care professional