Herbs used to improve stress coping and relieve mild anxiety in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine.
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift contains a standardised, clinically tested extract of Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest®, Holy Basil), shown to significantly benefit the management of mild anxiety and stress symptoms such as sleep disturbance, cognitive impairment and fatigue.
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift May Assist With
- Mild anxiety and nervousness
- Worry and nervous tension
- Forgetfulness and fatigue
- Irritability and restlessness
- Nervous dyspepsia and indigestion
- Insomnia and sleep disturbance
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift Ingredients per tablet
|Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest®) whole plant
|equiv. to Hydroxychavicol glucoside (Ociglycoside-1)
|Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng/Ashwagandha) root
|Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia officinalis) stem bark
||honokiol & magnolol
|Poria cocos (Poria) mushroom
|Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root
|Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel) fruit peel
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift contains NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift
- Do not use Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift please contact your health care professional