BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules contain standardised Echinacea with Nutrients for Immune Support.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules May Assist With
- In traditional herbal medicine classification echinacea is a Category A medicine in pregnancy, indicating controlled studies in women have demonstrated no foetal risk.
- Contains zinc, vitamins C and D, and lactoferrin which have been shown to help support a healthy immune system.
- Lactoferrin is a glycoprotein which may help support immune function and boost immune cell activity.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Includes echinacea standardised to 1% cichoric acid; one of the main active constituents of Echinacea purpurea root.
- Vegetarian formula.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy Ingredients per Capsule
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root
|equiv. to cichoric acid
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)
|equiv. vitamin D3
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
|Lactoferrin - bovine
BioCeuticals AArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules are free from gluten, shell fish, yeast and soy protein.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
BioCeuticals AArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules are pregnancy and vegetarian friendly
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules should not be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules contain lactoferrin derived from cow’s milk.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy Capsules please contact your health care professional.