BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsuless are extracted from the fresh berry and seed of sea buckthorn plant is a vegetarian source omega-3 plus omega-7. BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules also contain antioxidant compounds including natural carotenoids vitamin E, C and amino acids and trace minerals
Sea buckthorn berry has been used in traditional Asian medicine for the maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes.
BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules May Assist With
- Sea buckthorn berry is used in traditional Asian medicine systems (Tibetan, Mongolian and Chinese) to support healthy blood circulation and the maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- A natural, vegetarian source of fatty acids including omega-7 (palmitoleic acid), omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid), omega-6 (linoleic acid) and omega-9 (oleic acid) fatty acids.
- A natural source of antioxidant compounds including tocopherols, carotenoids and vitamin C.
- Sea buckthorn berries naturally contain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine, methionine, phenylalanine and lysine) and trace minerals (including aluminium, barium, boron, cobalt, copper, iron, lithium, molybdeum, nickel, strontium, tin, titanium and vanadium).
Product Size: 60 soft capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Ingredients per Capsule
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit
|Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed
BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules are free from dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, shell fish and soy protein.
BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules are vegetarian and vegan friendly
BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules may have an additive effect on blood pressure medications, specifically ACE inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers.
- BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules may have an additive effect on anticoagulant medications.
- BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules may inhibit the cytotoxic effects of chemotherapeutic agents, specifically cyclophosphamide and farmorubicin.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Alpha EFA Capsules please contact your health care professional.