Hyperi-LIFT PLUS is specifically formulated using evidence-based nutrients and traditionally used herbs to support healthy mood and emotional balance.
Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS May Assist With
- Aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- To maintain and support nervous system health.
- Contains St John’s wort, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for supporting healthy mood balance and general mental wellbeing.
- Contains rhodiola, traditionally used in Asian & Eastern European herbal medicine to support mental function, decrease symptoms of stress & promote body adaptation to stress.
- With zinc and vitamin B6 to support nervous system health & function.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly formula.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS Ingredients per capsule
|Hypericum perforatum (St John’s wort) dry extract
|derived from dry flowering herb top
|Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) dry extract
|derived from dry root
|Magnolia liliflora (Magnolia) dry extract
|derived from dry flower
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) dry extract
|derived from dry rhizome
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (vit. B6)
|Zinc amino acid chelate
Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS contains no added wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, egg, soy, nuts, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS does not contain SLS or magnesium stearate.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS
- Do not use Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS contains St John’s wort. St John’s wort affects the way many prescription medicines work – including the oral contraceptive pill. Speak with your healthcare practitioner before taking.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Bio-Practica Hyperi-LIFT PLUS please contact your health care professional